Our work is to satisfy the growing and increasing environmental demands of multiple sectors of society; our purpose is to provide wellness in addition to improvement in the quality of life of people, that is why we created and now manufacture high-end systems for the intelligent treatment of indoor air.
Biokker is a system for the elimination of environmental pathogens, suitable for the treatment of indoor air and used to eliminate all organic compounds and particles, living or inert, dissolved in the air of any area within a building.
The technology used by Biokker is based on an advanced process of oxidative photocatalysis included in the so-called AOTs (Advanced Oxidation Technologies) with the capacity to eliminate contaminants in the gas phase through the use of UV energy. All oxidative activity takes place in the sealed reactor inside the device.
Indoor air quality and consequently greater control of airborne pathogens is a major concern at a global level. Industry, healthcare, transport, commerce or even our homes require new and effective technologies that truly eliminate environmental pollution. The applications of the PCO technology (Photo-Catalytic Oxidation) and more specifically, our Biokker products, cover multiple sectors including hospitals and medical centers, laboratories and research centres, offices, housing, food processing and cold storage, wineries, public offices, leisure, transport and all buildings in general. There is a Biokker for any space where optimal indoor air quality is a necessity.
Biokker is the most advanced and efficient system in the market for the reduction of airborne pathogens.
Biokker and BiokkerInd are the new generation of devices using the renowned photo-catalytic oxidation technology.
It is not an air filtration system, it is a unique device designed to destroy pathogenic particles and in the same action eliminate VOCs.
- Air Flow
- Technologies Comparison
Sectors of Application
- Research Centers
- Food Industry
- Biokker Home
- Biokker Ind
On Line Catalogs
- The airborne pathogens infectious for humans represent particles smaller than a micron which are very difficult to remove but constitute 99% of the total number of particles in the air.
- We spend between 80 and 90% of our time inside buildings and today we are fully aware of the risks that breathing a contaminated environment entails (indoor air can be up to 90 times more toxic than outside air).
- We define an organic compound as a chemical substance that contains carbon and that is part of every living element. A volatile organic compound or VOC, as the name indicates, easily transforms into gas and evaporates rapidly into the atmosphere.
Research and Science
- There is great concern today that LAA (Laboratory Animal Allergy) levels are too high. This is resulting in much higher levels of sensitization in technicians and staff over recent years.
- It is a very diverse sector dealing in developed and manufactured products that require maximum hygienic and asepsis conditions throughout the process.
- Biokker is an indoor air cleaning system which is used to remove any compound or organic particle, living or inert, that is dissolved in the air of a any given zone.
- En un mundo perfecto respiraríamos un aire perfectamente puro, pero como esto no es cierto, hemos creado Biokker, para que el aire sea casi perfecto.